Monday, January 28, 2008

Being Three

I haven't posted any blogs in a while. We have not done anything exciting lately and then I realized that living with a three year old and a one year old is very exciting, especially the 3 year old. I never know what the day is going to be like with him. The 3 year old mind is an amazing thing, and it is constantly changing. I love to watch Luke pretend and I love to carry on a conversation with him, but these events only happen on Luke's time not mine. Over the past few weeks, I have captured some of my favorite Luke moments.

Playing with his truck - not sure what the goggles were for.

This is what I carry to the car each morning, minus Elise and Luke's own bag.
Usually Luke refuses to carry anything.
I guess he felt sorry for me on this particular morning.

Enjoying some hot chocolate - check out that face.

3 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

We enjoyed seeing you and Elise Saturday! I'm sad that Luke didn't want to go to the "Princess Party"!

Aron said...

Amen to life being interesting with two little ones! And what is it with little boys and goggles? Mak loves running around like that, too. I had fun talking to you and Elise at Carlisle's party. Elise is a doll! Thanks for sharing your everyday moments with your sweet babes!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

My Luke has that same orange cup. He drinks hot chocolate out of it too.