March 18, 1978 - I arrived on the scene - a whopping 9lbs, 1 oz. That means this year I am 30. Birthdays are a big deal for me, as I think they should be for everyone. I just think that it is your one day to be the center of the universe. That might be taking it a little far, but I think ya'll know what I mean. Anyway, that is why I'm posting a birthday blog in ode to me.
Highlights of turning 30
1. Going out to eat lunch and dinner, kid free.
2. The beautiful pearl necklace Ryan surprised me with
3. And the absolute best part of turning 30 - Hearing Luke sing Happy Birthday Dear Mommy. It was so perfect I made him sing it again so that I could record it. If I figure out how to download files off of my video camera, I will be sure to post it.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Emily!
Happy Birthday Emily! 30 is a really FUN year!
Post a Comment