Friday, April 4, 2008

SO TIRED........

I had given Elise a bath and fixed her bottle, and was cleaning up the kitchen and this is what I found. (I know she doesn't need a bottle, but this is my baby - so NO comments). Fist of all, let me say, I am SO completely amazed at how different my 2 children are. I would think that they would have some similarities since they came from the same "stock". However, they neither look nor act alike. If I had seen Luke lay down on the floor and go to sleep, I would have taken him to the doctor to find out what virus he had. Luke never slept (still doesn't for that matter) and Elise is ready for bed at 7Pm and doesn't want to be disturbed until at least 7:30 the next morning. I guess the good Lord knew that I wouldn't be able to handle 2 kids that didn't sleep.

She crashed on the floor in front of the back door.





No comments: