Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Could it be...

Could this sweet face little boy keep his mommy so busy that she doesn't have time to blog. Let see....
Over the past few weeks, this little guy has given his baby sister a knife so that she could fix herself some cake, he climbed out of kitchen window and hid from me so long that I called 9-1-1 in a panic, he spent an entire week at school not napping and trying to wake up the other kids from their naps, and these are just a few of the busy things he has done over the past few week. Yes, I'm pretty sure he is keeping busy enough. Luke certainly has kept me on my toes for the last 4 year, and I am so thankful for Luke. If you look closely at those blonde curls, you will see his halo. Maybe I shouldn't tell all of this stuff about Luke, but this is who he is - so very busy and loveable too.

2 comments:

The Beckhams said...

Yes I was checking in for the return of the Hicks blog....hahaha. I'm sure he does keep you busy! The knife...yikes!

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

I have always been able to see his halo!