Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008 - The battery on my camera died as we were walking out the door Friday night to do our Trick or Treating. All of these pictures were taken at cousin John Randell's birthday party. He was 5 and the party was a Halloween Carnival. It was a great party with face painting, apple bobbing, mask paintings, pin the nose on the pumpkins and yummy food. The kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes, so I'm happy to say that I have a few pictures of them in their costumes.

Luke was a Red Power Ranger. Red is his favor color, so I'm super thankful that power rangers come in red.



Elise was a fairy princess. I actually didn't think that I was going to get her to put on her tu-tu. She hated it at first. For weeks, I tried to get her to wear it and she refused. I actually had to force her to wear it. I think that we are both glad that I did. She loved being a "pwincess".



I love the way she is sitting in these next 2 pictures. Not very lady like, but so cute.





Fun Face Painting -
Luke decided on a lightening bolt, then got creative and painted his entire face. I didn't get a picture of that because I was panicking over the mess (poor mommy skill, I know), but I did get a picture of my Dad. He was sport enough to let the kids paint his face.



What a mess!!

2 comments:

The Beckhams said...

That is so hilarious! Your dad WAS a good sport.

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Don't you HATE camera batteries?!?!?!??? I am always praying that mine doesn't die! Their costumes were adorable!