Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Favorite Pictures

Thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of my family.
The first one is Christmas 2006. Elise was 2 months old and Luke was 2 1/2.

The next 3 are of Thanksgiving 2004. Luke was about 5 months old. I just saw these for the first time yesterday. Luke was so bald and had the biggest ears






The next 2 are from Summer 2006. Luke was 2 and Elise wasn't quite here. She was still baking.

Luke is my fly boy. When he gets excited, he starts flapping his arms. We call it flying. Seriously, I'm waiting for the day that he lifts off. He is easily excited, so he does this 100 times a day. Actually, he isn't doing it as much as he use to and I kind of miss it. I first noticed it when he was about 15 or 16 months old. Elise tries to do it because Luke does it, but she doesn't quite have the rhythm. It is truly hilarious if you have never seen it, but it is so Luke, that I really don't notice it anymore. I have it on video, so I will try to post it.
The first one his him "flying" when he was 2. The last one was taken about 2 months ago.














1 comment:

The Beckhams said...

The flying pics are hilarious and I have seen him do that. I always thought it was funny and definitely a Luke thing.